Friday, March 26, 2010

Back in Action

I am sure everyone has given up on me, I would have. But yall just wait, I am coming back! I hate to post without a picture and our laptop is not recognizing our camera right now...grrr. So I am having to take my camera to school and download my pics to a jumpdrive and bring them back home and load them. I have 1560 pictures right now, so it is a little time consuming! Right now I am on our most recent pics and Nolan has grown so much that I don't want to get them out of order. So as soon as I have some older pictures I will get them on here and get the ball rolling again. I already have my posts ready to go with our most recent pictures.

Our little man has grown so much, it makes me sad looking back on some of his newborn pictures. Time is just going to quickly.

Hopefully, I will get my pictures done this weekend and get back in the groove. I always think of stuff to blog about and have so many pictures to share and I have been inspired by so many blogs to get back at it. So bear with me, I am on my way.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE Nolan's picture by your blog title. He is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my blog. I sent you an award!

    ReplyDelete