Friday, January 8, 2010

M.I.A


"Missing in action" isn't even a term that does my absence justice.


I guess you could say I took a little unexpected and unplanned hiatus.


I started slacking when I was getting ready to go back to work. I was not prepared for the guilt I would feel having to leave Nolan. I felt even worse being somewhat okay with getting back to work and into a routine. And when the guilt started, I pushed everything (and I mean everything--cooking, cleaning, shopping, leaving the house, personal hygiene) aside to soak up every precious moment, giggle, smile, and look of my sweet Nolan. So as you can guess blogging got pushed aside too. When I actually got back to work after Thanksgiving I thought I would get back into it, but I didn't. Before I knew it, I was planning and getting ready for Christmas. Time was moving so quickly! And the more I was away from it the more I was okay with being away from it. But something lately has changed, I want to make sure I try to preserve and account for all the sweetness of my lil man. Time is flying by and he growing so quickly. I just don't want to lose time with him to do it.


So from now on I am going to try to be a better blogger. By better, I mean blog more frequently. But the blogs may just be a quick post, a picture, or once a week recap. I guess something is better than nothing.

And by the way, Nolan is a chunker now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment