Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nolan's First Halloween


For Nolan's first Halloween we had to get started to make sure we made all the rounds to see all the grandparents and great-grandparents. We started off at Matt's parents house to see Nana Sue and Papaw Chuck. Nolan made his debut as penguin there too and it was a hit!










Next, we went to my Nanny and Nannad's. This is Nolan's great-grandparents. They hadn't seen him since he was a week old, so they were quite impressed with how much our lil punkin had grown. Nanny really liked when he smiled at her in his sleep. We had a great time visiting and catching up!



Lastly, we went to my parents house to see them and my sisters family. We did a quick photo shoot in the front yard with everyone and then just hung out. He was such a trooper! We didn't actually trick-or-treat but we have years to do that. This year we just wanted to share our precious little one with everyone who means so much to us!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, Nolan is so adorbale! Congrats on becoming a Mommy! I love his costume, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, he is such a precious little penguin, I just love that costume.
    Your niece's pumpkin is too cute also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute costume! I'm so happy that you guys were able to fit so much into his first halloween. And I just know that all the grandparents (grand and great) were smitten to love on him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there! thanks for coming by my blog!
    i LOVE your son's name... are you guys baseball fans too?

    ReplyDelete