How could you say "no" to that face? Presh!
A good family picture!
*size 3 diapers
*He can wear 18 month shorts (no comment)
* He LOVES his veggies (except for green beans)
* He still eats 6 oz every 4 hours
* Has slept in his crib ALL night a couple of times ( this is major people!)
*He can roll over, sit up, and can rock on all fours
*Jabbers ALL the time
*Has a fake cough and an evil laugh
*Still a cuddle bug
* LOVES YO GABBA GABBA (don't judge...I find myself singing those songs)
*Reaching for EVERYTHING
*Raises his arms when we walk by
*Starting to seem bored by the jump-a-roo (tear)
* Still gives mommy precious, slobbery, open mouth kisses (daddy is so jealous!)
Nolan you are growing up too fast. God has been so good to us. What did we ever do to deserve you? We try to soak up every noise, laugh, smirk, change, and PRAY that we don't forget them. You are such a joy to watch!