Saturday, May 15, 2010

Prominating

I have to take a minute to brag on my girls! Last night was their prom and they looked ahhhhmazing! I was so impressed with how well they looked and acted. They looked so classy and acted the part too!

Every year I try to make it to prom to see the girls and grab a couple of pictures. This year was no different! I didn't make it to the actual prom but I made it to see them and snap some pics! I am always so excited to see their dresses, hair, flowers, dates, and jewelry that I have heard about for so long.

This year did not disappoint! They looked FABULOUS!!!

I love how each of thier dresses perfectly match their personalities!
It was a masquerede them so each girl had a gorgeous mask that matched their dress!

Some of the girls on the river front. What a beautiful crew with a beautiful background!

I had to still these off of facebook since my camera and computer are still not getting along. I still haven't seen all the girls pictures yet but when I do I will add them on here too!
Any girl can get dolled up in a beautiful dress, heels, and make-up but to be truely beautiful they have to have the personality and character to back it up. I am so honored to work with such a beautiful, talented, motivated, christian, and classy ladies!





No comments:

Post a Comment