Wow! I can't believe Nolan is a month old already. This sweet time in his life is flying by so quickly. It is bittersweet to watch him grow and change. It is amazing to see him grow but it is also sad that he is changing so quickly! We had a very busy week (note the lack of postings lately!)
* 1 month appointment and our little guy is putting on the pounds! He is currently 8lbs 8oz and 23 1/2 inches long. He is in the 10% for weight and 90% for length--needless to say he is going to be tall and skinny like his daddy!
* We went shopping for family pictures in Evansville. We figure we will pack as many short family trips in while we can since he travels so well.
* Nolans daddy had an interview for a new job as a detective and got it!!! We are so proud of daddy!
* Nolan had more visitors including his Great Uncle David and Great Aunt Rose from Shelbyville
* I left Nolan and daddy alone for a couple hours while I ran up to school to do some work. They both survived! haha
* Nolan experienced his first trip to Lexington and BIG BLUE MADNESS! He did great!
* Got some more lovin from his grandparents